Showing all 10 results
Bomb Cyclone (AAA)From: $17.99 Select options
Dawg Breath (AA)From: $10.99 Select options
Hollywood OG (AAA-)From: $10.99 Select options
Island Pink (AAA) (Smalls)From: $10.99 Select options
Pink Kush (AAA)From: $12.99 Select options
Sunset Sherbert (AA+)From: $9.99 Select options
Sweet Amnesia Haze (AA)From: $10.99 Select options
Top Gun (AAA)From: $9.99 Select options
Treasure Island (AA+)From: $10.99 Select options
Strawberry Bomb (AAAA-)From: $18.99 Select options
Showing all 10 results
Best Indica Strains
What are Indica Strains?
Indica is a cannabis strain known to have a calming effect. People turn to indica for better sleep and reducing pain. This type of strain is ideal for evening use and for activities that require little or no physical activity. Indica strains tend to be a favorite of experienced cannabis users. When people want a “loud” or “bomb” or “fire”, they usually talk about nice and strong indica.
The indica strain is derived from the Cannabis indica plant. It is generally shorter and thicker than the Sativa equivalent. Traditionally, the Indica strain raises your body high and makes you feel relaxed. They are often recommended for those seeking strain that helps with pain, insomnia, nausea, or loss of appetite. Indica strains can produce these effects, but strains are not a rigorous science. So, terpenes, various cannabinoids (such as THC and CBD), and even cannabis usage history can affect the experience of a particular product.
Best Indica Strains Effects
Cannabis indica strains are often said to have the following benefits:
- Relaxing. Users say that the Indica cannabis strain helps relax muscles.
- Sleepy: Many users have found that the Indica strain makes them sleepy, which is good for people with insomnia.
- Pain relief: Indica strains are often recommended for those who want to use cannabis for chronic or acute pain.
- Appetite stimulation: This is especially useful if you have a loss of appetite due to your medical condition or treatment.
- Relieves nausea: Many have found that Indica strains also help with nausea and food management.
Cannabis indica strains may be suitable for night use due to their sedative and calming effects. But keep in mind that there are other factors involved in how Indica strains feel to you.
If you are new to cannabis products, you should start slowly with a small amount. That is, start with a small amount, look at your mood, and give yourself enough time to see the effect. From there you can increase the dose at any time.
Indica Flower vs. Sativa & Hybrid Flower
The Cannabis plant has three main strains, all of which offer different benefits depending on the strains. The three main types of cannabis plants are Indica, Sativa and Hybrid. Unlike Sativas and hybrids, Indica is known for its short, bushy plants with wide leaves. They grow faster than Sativa and tend to yield higher. Indica strains are usually selected by growers who are limited to indoor cultivation. In contrast, Sativa plants are known to reach an impressive height of 20 feet.
Indica flowers also have very different mental and physical effects than Sativas and hybrids flowers. Sativa strains are much like taking espresso, but indica is like a sleeping pill. Due to its calming properties and “couch lock” effect, this is a popular form of tension among people suffering from anxiety, sleep disorders, insomnia, chronic pain, loss of appetite, muscle cramps, anxiety and more.
In addition, indica has higher levels of CBD than THC and tends to give patients a mild high, so indica strains are a common choice for many who want to use cannabis because of their healing properties.
Use above collection to discover more indica marijuana strains and their effects.
The 18 Best Indica Strains
Now, we looked at the entire Indica strain and briefly listed some of them here.
- Cali Bubba Kush (AAA) – $23.99 – $499.99
- El Jefe (AAAA-) – $35.99 – $699.99
- Biscotti Crafted Quads (AAAA) – $43.99 – $249.99
- Cookies Kush AAA – $28.99 – $166.99
- Jungle Cake Crafted Quads (AAAA) – $43.99 – $255.99
- Pink Gas AAA+ – $30.99 – $177.99
- Rock Star (AAA+) – $37.99 – $199.99
- Watermelon [AA+] – $20.00 – $120.00
- Gelato Strain [AA+] – $22.00 – $130.00
- Banana Fuel Strain [AAA+] – $25.00 – $190.00
- Placeholder – Do-Si-Dos – $24.00 – $156.00
- Placeholder – G Mint – [AAA+] – $24.00 – $156.00
- Black Diamond Strain – [AAA] – $22.00 – $69.00
- Bubba OG Strain – $20.00 – $124.20